Qualifications and experience
I have always worked in the caring profession but in 2008 I decided to embark on my training towards becoming a counsellor.
I had been through some very difficult issues both professionally and personally but then experienced the transformation counselling brought to my life.
My desire to help people in the way that I had been helped led me towards qualifying with a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4 in 2011.
I then went onto study at a higher level and qualified with a Diploma in Counselling Practice Level 5 in 2013.
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency No: 715509
- Voluntary Counsellor for Place2be- 2010-2013
- High Intensity Counsellor- Mind in West Essex- 2013-present
- Counselling tutor/trainer - various workshops and courses
- Project Manager- Comic Relief funded project supporting families bereavement- 2014-2015
- Private Practice- 2013-present
- Counselling Assessor- Mind in West Essex-July 2017-present
- Staff Counsellor - Essex County Council - May 2018 - Jan 2021
- Staff Counsellor- Anglia Ruskin University - April 2021- present
I attend Continuing Professional Development courses in order to work to the best of my ability.
I have ongoing monthly supervision sessions.
I am fully insured and have an Enhanced CRB Certificate.
Counselling - Psychotherapy - Thaxted - Braintree - Saffron Walden - Bishops Stortford - Dunmow - Chelmsford